Custom Teeth Whitening Take-Home Trays
CUSTOM TEETH WHITENING TAKE-HOME TRAYS
If you prefer to whiten at home, custom whitening trays are the best option for you. Our office will take an impression of your teeth to create custom trays for you. We provide you with a special whitening agent that you put into the clear custom tray at home. With only about 30 minutes of wear per day, our whitening gel bubbles stains right out of your enamel in a very short time without altering tooth structure or existing dental work in any way. When your teeth reach the desired brightness, only occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile. For confidence in appearance, whitening technology allows us to promise improvements in yellowing, aging or stained teeth.
Our office used Opalsecence® tooth whitening gel, which contains potassium nitrate and fluoride. Together, they have been shown to reduce sensitivity, reduce caries and strengthen enamel. This gel is specially formulated to prevent dehydration and shade discoloration.
OPALESCENCE® TAKE-HOME WHITENING KIT STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
- Load tray by expressing a small bead of gel into each tooth slot. This process will use about 1/2 to 1/3 of each syringe per tray.
- Brush and floss your teeth to ensure that you begin with a clean surface.
- Insert each tray into your mouth and lightly mold it to your teeth. The concentration that we provide you with need only be worn for 30 minutes.
- When the time is finished, remove the trays from your mouth. Use a soft toothbrush to clean your trays. Rinse your mouth out to wash excess gel off of teeth. Store dry trays in the case that came with your kit.
- Continue to use 30 minutes per day for 2 weeks to achieve your perfect shade of white!